[OM] Olympus Camedia E-10

Subject: [OM] Olympus Camedia E-10
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:04:49 -0600
Well, a buddy of mine who's a professional photographer (no, really!  he makes
an excellent living off of product and commercial photography) just got a
chance to handle an E-10, and was mightily impressed with it, all things
considered.  He also got a chance to view the new Camedia P-400 ribbon-based
dye-sub printer, which he thought was surprisingly cheap, considering the fact
that Olympus products in Canada are outrageously priced compared to the U.S.

I'm going to try and find out where he managed to score a boo at the E-10, and
see if I can do the same.  If so, I'll report back to the List.

Garth