Re: [OM] Lens Caps for Cokin "P" Filter System Lens Rings

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Caps for Cokin "P" Filter System Lens Rings
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 22:32:02 GMT
I'm pretty sure I've seen the same type slip-in covers for the "P" series that the "A" series uses. These slip into the filter bracket slot nearest the lens.

Meanwhile, if the "P" series bracket slots have the same type of plastic springy fingers as the "A" series, you could make your own protectors for now. Buy some fairly heavy plastic sheets from a crafts store and trim to fit.

If this isn't the type of cap you're looking for...uh...never mind...
Lex Jenkins
"Budda-budda-budda!!!" - Sgt. Rock
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 09:09:41 -0600

Does anybody know if you can get slip-on caps that will fit over the
Cokin "P" series lens rings?  (It doesn't have to be gen-u-wine Cokin.
And, no, I'm NOT talking about the filter assembly and hard cap!)