[OM] Bokeh sweet Bokeh

Subject: [OM] Bokeh sweet Bokeh
From: "David Williams" <zjdw25@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:35:14 -0400
Hello list,
   Well I've been enjoying my OM-4t w/ 50/1.4 over the last week.  Of course
I purchased it for the beautiful bokeh of the Zuiko lenses and I was very
pleased when I checked out the TOPE gallery 3: bokeh.  very nice examples
guys.  Anyway let me get to the point, I shoot 99% black and white, and was
wondering if anyone had any more examples of zuiko bokeh b&w images?  or
bokeh in general for that matter!  it really turns my crank.
Thanks guys,
David Already-wants-a-90/2 Williams