Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Overseas bidding

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Overseas bidding
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 17:43:44 +1100
Wasn't trying to be offensive Tom - we have our own, unique style of
weirds. But I live in the sticks, my post office is in the back of another
store and they do it fine. I collect small boxes and bubble wrap anyway
when I can, for domestic mailing, and the only extra work I know of is the
little green sticker! The only problem I seem to have had is persuading
otherwise very intelligent Americans that there's a whole big world out
here, no-one is trying to rip them off and sending money OS is quite
simple.
Must be some tradition of circling the wagons :-)
Andrew