Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Overseas bidding

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: [OT] Overseas bidding
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 18:32:11 -0500
Not to defend my wierdos in my 'homeland', but shipping internationally IS a
lot more work for me. I do it gladly, but it is a pain.  I can ship in the
U.S. at the little, not every busy satelite station and the USPS provides
free boxes.  Internationally, I've got to find boxes, fill out the customs
forms and go to the bigger, much busier post office.

TOm

From: "Andrew Fildes" <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

<snip>