Re: [OM] The death of the OM-4

Subject: Re: [OM] The death of the OM-4
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 16:52:44 -0500
Well, my personal experience with OM-4 bodies is horribly.  Mine seem to
fail more than not.  There are exceptions and I've tended to sell the good
ones, and repair and sell the bad ones, but I'm in the hole on the OM-4.
For not that much more, you can buy a beater OM-4t.  They don't seem to
fail....

TomFrom: "Chip Stratton" <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>