RE: [OM] The death of the OM-4

Subject: RE: [OM] The death of the OM-4
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 14:10:53 -0500
Isn't that a bit  extreme? It seems to me that the OM-4 circuit rarely
actually fails, and even if you get a battery eater you're only out a couple
bucks every few months.

Besides, you can probably buy another OM-4 body used for less than what it
would take to put a new circuit in an OM-4t if that should fail.

Obviously the OM-4 is still  the 'multi-spot' budget option. Almost anyone
who buys an OM-4 would probably rather have an OM-4t but for the extra cost.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx