Re: [OM] Buying OM gear from NYC by mail

Subject: Re: [OM] Buying OM gear from NYC by mail
From: Jim Couch <spknsprkt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 17:31:45 -0700
I have dealt with both KEH (in Atlanta) (multiple orders)  and Brooklyn (New
York) (one order)  and had excellent service. Stock listings online  have
been up to date accurate and used items have been exactly as described if not
bettter. Items have shipped promptly, usually arriving within the week (I am
on the West Coast.) Priority/overnight shipments have always gone out the day
they are ordered. In past years I always dealt with local shops, but nobody
in Tacoma stocks any OM stuff anymore.  I can comfortably reccomend both
these outfits