RE: [OM] Buying OM gear from NYC by mail

Subject: RE: [OM] Buying OM gear from NYC by mail
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 14:31:49 -0600
On 12 Oct 2000, at 13:34, Garth Wood wrote:

> As a Canuck who's had to order such items from the States many times, I've
> yet to be disappointed by B&H Photo in NYC.  Great re-build of their
> Website, too.

I haven't bought anything from B&H (or was that were I got the OM-10
manual adapter from several years ago???), but my only "beef" with
their web site is that the used catalog is in Acrobat format.  Viewing it
online and finding stuff in it is a bit of a PITA.  But, other than that, they
seem to have pretty good stock of Olympus stuff, at least the last time I
looked.

Regards,

Chris