Re: [OM] [OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed
From: Garry Lewis <glewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 10:14:33 -0500
Lex Jenkins wrote:

> Regarding goofproofing contents against damage from utility knives,
> scissors, etc., I'll often place an extra sheet of cardboard at the top of
> the package (bottom too, sometimes) before sealing the flaps.  I usually
> seem to have more cardboard and newspaper around than styrofoam peanuts.
>
> -----------
> Lex Jenkins

Of course, if your REALLY paranoid-
Go to a printer that still runs offset presses and buy up some of his
used aluminum press plates and cut them to fit. Not only will that add
more protection, but you will be contributing to the recycling
movement.

                        yours pressed for time,

                                Garry

--
Why is it that we come up with the most complicate ways of
"simplifying" our lives?