Re: [OM] [OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Beware of the USPS - I'm getting scr**wed
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 09:42:00 -0500
Cc: <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'll send it to you privately, rather then posting it.  Honestly, calling
Austin won't do anything. These are all out of the St. Louis center and you
can't actually talk to a person there.  They give you a phone number that
ONLY allows you to get recorded status information and when you call the
main post office number, they tell you that you can't actually talk to the
people involved in your claim, only by mail.

Tom