[OM] How do YOU multi-spot...?

Subject: [OM] How do YOU multi-spot...?
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:03:38 +0200 (CEST)
Hi all,

As many of you may know from my previous postings, I've never gotten
comfortable with using the OM4(Ti) much - I seem to prefer the simplicity
of the OM2s/p and hence leave the 4's at home too often. Thus I add more
familiarity with the allready familiar and beloved OM2s/p, while never
getting to become really close with the 4's. When using the OM4(Ti), I
usually pretend that it is an OM2s/p, and do roughly as I've done in the
past 15 years or so, taking one spot and adjusting accordingly (or taking
several spots, only to intuitively adjust the exposure).

This may be a big mistake, knowing how beloved the multi-spot capabilities
of the OM4(Ti) are among the list members. So therefore the question: how
do you utilize the multi-spot capabilities of the OM3/4, when out
shooting? I know what it says in the manuals and know the workings of the
system (I can even use it - wow). What I am interrested in is the pratice
each of you have developed for using the metering system and concequently
adjusting the exposure accordingly.

So please, share your pratices and experiences...

Mange hilsner / Sincerely

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering