Re: [OM] Good Excuses

Subject: Re: [OM] Good Excuses
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:54:32 -0400
She probably snuck in a couple of doctor consults without your knowledge and is in the final stages of having you committed. The final part involves bribing a judge with a shiny black "toy".

Gregg

Well, I'm just sneakier and even though I know she 'knows' that I've bought
a lot, she's nice enough to not mention it.  How could she not have noticed
me walk out the door with 50+ shipping boxes over the last 6 months.....

Tom

From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>