[OM] OT! Imminent silly altercation (was Speed of lenses)

Subject: [OM] OT! Imminent silly altercation (was Speed of lenses)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2000 07:30:09 +0200
Whoever this was aimed at, I recommend that you ignore this rather intemperate attempt to move back to internecine warfare.

If the Serbs can see sense and bin a dictator, surely we can move a little more easily through the smoother waters of a shared interest in cameras and photography - without resort to unprompted acrimony.

Chris

ROTFLMAO!  That is SO funny!  Ya know, if I didn't know better, I'd swear
this post was written by my 14 yr old daughter's bitchy little friend
Monica.  Is that you, Monica?  How clever of you, disguising yourself as
Larry!

Attitudes like this seem to indicate a strong case of jealousy.  Are you
jealous, Monica?

I know for a fact that anyone at all can make the kind of money required to
buy a 'vette.  Those that don't are a) not interested, b) lazy, or c)
stupid.  If you were <a) not interested>, you wouldn't be jealous.  So,
share with us some facts in addition to your whining opinions -- are you
lazy or stupid?

I'm betting on stupid...

Dave
--