[OM] macro working

Subject: [OM] macro working
From: Eric Goodell <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 23:42:19 -0400
After a long hiatus from my first beloved OM-G I'm back in Oly 35mm manual
focus with a 2S (had to get the flash ttl metering). How sweet it is...
Anyway, the questions: I will be getting a 50mm f3.5 macro (any FS out
there?) for taking pics from books. (1) will a t20 on a cord hand-held work
presuming I stay away from the glare angle? (2) Is there any non-bellows
way to attach the slide duplicator? I have an impression that the 25mm
extension tube is just right for 1:1, but it's never that simple. Or:
what's the easiest way to dupe slides passably? Go to the photo store?
Thanks,