[OM] The 300mm f/4.5 Zuiko Siren Song [WAS: is this for reals or dbl ex

Subject: [OM] The 300mm f/4.5 Zuiko Siren Song [WAS: is this for reals or dbl exp/ps trickery?]
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:01:06 +0000
At 08:13 10/4/00 , Andrew Fildes wrote:
>[OM content] Put a $100 deposit down on a 300/4.5 today (lurked the camera
>stores instead of going to the Olympic parade through Melbourne) - my much
>better half is going to kill me! It was just loitering in the window,
>whispering, "take me, take me!"
>help
>Andrew

Andrew,
A note about the Siren Song of this Zuiko was posted to the list last
April.  You now qualify for Zuikoholic status.  There is no known cure.
Even if you delude yourself that you are a "Recovering Zuikoholic" by
attempting the "12 Stop Program" there will be relapses when you least
expect them.  Acer has the posting preserved on his web site here:
  http://student.ucr.edu/~siddim01/jl.txt

-- John