Re: [OM] is this for reals or dbl exp/ps trickery?

Subject: Re: [OM] is this for reals or dbl exp/ps trickery?
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 19:46:19 +1100
Not only NBC, our local station stuffed it to. Even the news the next day
didn't show the shot I thought I would see. This would be from the top of
the opposite stand seeing the F1-11 over the flame.

Of course we did a great job! Did youse see a show called "The Dream" over
there? I was on after the days sessions.

Foxy