[OM] Distance scales on Zuikos (was: 40mm On E Bay)

Subject: [OM] Distance scales on Zuikos (was: 40mm On E Bay)
From: Frank van Lindert <franklin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:27:46 +0200
Personally I am satisfied with the color difference, plain clear white
for the common globally used units, and orange for the 'imperialists'
scale. Maybe I am slightly orange-blind...

But I do know someone who uses his 50/3.5 macro as a standard lens,
with as the main reason that it doesn't have this 'dirty feet distance
scale'...

Frank van Lindert
Utrecht NL.