Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens
From: ZuikoholicRI@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:07:25 EDT
In a message dated 09/29/2000 8:08:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rumford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Yes, but it would be interesting to see how many people actually have one,
as
>  opposed to know the benefits of them.

FWIW, my OM-4 has a 2-4 in it at all times. I keep a 2-13 in my OM-2S (but I
think I'm going to order another 2-4 from John H. soon). What I'd really like
to see is a 2-10, and maybe a 2-14. Has anyone ever tried to put their own
grid on a screen? I have a damaged 2-13 I may want to experiment with. Anyone
have any ideas how to go about putting a grid on it?

Paul Schings