Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus 2-4 and 2-13 Screens
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:24:00 -0700 (PDT)
TMLee of Singapore wrote:
Where can I get one ? (2-13)
I strongly agree that replacing the 1-13 screen with a 2-13 makes a BIG
difference. My camera is a 2S but I expect the 4 would benefit in the
same way. I got my 2-13 screen from Jaap Korten's "Wide Angle" site in
Rotterdam. His prices were much less than I was quoted by photo shops
in the UK and he already had stock whereas the UK shops would have to
order them. Jaap specializes in Olympus but he has other items too.
I've found him to be reliable. His site is at:
http://www.wide-angle.nl/

Regards,

=====
Ray