Re: [OM] Seen in Brisbane, Aus (was Film Scanners (was Dead Horses...))

Subject: Re: [OM] Seen in Brisbane, Aus (was Film Scanners (was Dead Horses...))
From: Stephen Border <sborder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2000 20:45:06 +1000
And just today was walking between CBD work sites and looked in a window!

Om4ti Champagne
MD2 and charger
Varimagni Finder
50/1.4
85/2
35/2
F280

It was consignment, so cash only, just had enough on me to liberate the F280
:-)/ :-( .  The above is in Teds in Brisbane for the benefit of Aus list
members, don't recall the exact prices (I can check if anyone requires) but the
4ti was a bit over $800, and I think the 85 and 35 were low $400s. Did not
think to check MC/SC until later.  I think the MD2 was $700.

I paid $230 for the F280

US readers can just about divide the above prices in half at the moment

Stephen

 On Tue, 26 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> Tell me about it.  When I joined this list
I had two bodies and three > lenses, only one of which was a Zuiko.  I blame it
all on this list....yeah, > that's it. >