Re: [OM] Best film prices?

Subject: Re: [OM] Best film prices?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 12:54:10 +0000
At 16:28 9/2/00 , Robert asked:
>Who (with 800 phone # or e-mail ordering) has the best *fresh stock* film
>prices in the US, including shipping.
>
>Robert

Sorry I didn't see this earlier wading my way through the list messages.

Best prices I've found on what I use are from B&H in NYC.  They don't make
much, if anything, on shipping and handling, but do send everything FedEx
or by USPS Air Parcel Post.  The cheapest is FedEx "Saver."  It's better if
you amortize the shipping cost across buying it in bulk quantity and
storing it in the back of your refrigerator or freezer until you need it.
B&H has one of the best reputations in the business.

  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

-- John