[no subject]

From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 11:05:44 GMT
Hi,

More likely, I think, is that the sprocket holes in the last bit of film were torn, allowing the sprocket wheel to rotate while the film was stationary and the clutch of the take up spool would slip enough to prevent the film being torn out of the cassette.

That would be another possibility...

Have you got the last bit of film to examine?

I do, but as they are slides they have already been put into frames (I had that done by the store). No harm done in opening them up though, so I'll have a look see to see if I can figure out whether that might have been the case...

Cheers!
Olafo