Re: [OM] Kodak T400CN

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak T400CN
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 23:22:02 +0000
Those shots of my newborn daughter  were shot on Kodak T400CN.  I
had them processed at the chemist I most often use.  I said I did not want
the prints to have any colour cast.

When I picked them up the next day, to their great credit, they said that
their processor had given them a cast so they sent them to one of their
other branches with better equipment.

I got prints that look pure grey-scale to me.  They were printed on Fuji
Crystal Archive paper also so should be reasonably long lasting.

Giles