Re: [OM] Kodak T400CN

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak T400CN
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:03:12 GMT
I doubt any place other than a custom lab could accomodate push/pull processing. The difference is probably a matter of finding a personal exposure index to get a more printable negative. I've shot T400CN between 200 and 1200 - it's fine between 200 and 600, but is hard pressed to accomodate even 800 in my experience. Beyond that the negs are hardly printable.

Most of the time I split the difference and shoot it at 320 just to remind myself not to underexpose it.

Lex
===