Re: [OM] Kodak T400CN

Subject: Re: [OM] Kodak T400CN
From: "Barry B. Bean" <bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 14:15:18 -0500 (CDT)
On Tue, 12 Sep 2000 13:10:04 GMT, Charles Geilfuss wrote:

>Some time ago someone wrote about shooting T400CN at ISO 200 to achieve
>better shadow detail. When that is done does the film need special
>processing or is that accomplished during printing? Thanks for your help.

Although I typically shoot TCN400 at 250, not 200, the third of a
stop shouldn't make a huge difference. The short answer to your
question is no, no special processing is required.
-
B.B. Bean                                       bbbean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bean & Bean Cotton Co/Bean Farms                http://www.beancotton.com
Peach Orchard, MO