Re: [OM] Zuiko Date Codes

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Date Codes
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 08:20:34 -0400
Tatsuno is TN (I think). I'm not sure how QA decodes to month and year, but
I think H1 would be  August 91.

SAD3 = April (D being 4) of 83 or 93?

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000