Re: [OM] Re: wide-angling

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: wide-angling
From: GAPiccagli@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 02:39:07 EDT
Well, Brian M, in SF CA., the answer to your question depends at least in
part on what you shoot. I have a 28 on my Oly system, but when I go to Europe
and get into small towns, that is often too long. I have a 24 on another
system, but we won't discuss that. And it also depends in part on what you
shoot and what your shooting style is. I have found a 24, 50 and 100 w. a 2x
for emergencies to take care of most anything (and I don't use the 2x hardly
at all), but I suspect, again, that a 24 won't give you what you need in
Venice, and the hill towns of Tuscany, etc.

Giorgio P.
SF, CA
Way down here in the fog belt off Ocean Ave