Sv: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags

Subject: Sv: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags
From: "LARS BUNDESEN" <lars.bundesen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 20:38:48 +0200
If you are going to carry a lot of weight, my adwise is to buy some kind of
backpack.
Carrying a lot of weight on one shoulder isn't good for your back.

When I got my 350 mm lens some years ago, I bought a (second hand) Lowe Pro
Photo Trekker back pack to be able to carry the lens around.
I think there are improved versions out now, with better rain protection.

As I have a problem with a disc in my back, this is a very good way for me
to carry a lot of photo gear, as you can use your hip to carry the weight
as well as your shoulders. The drawback is that you have to take the
backpack down to get to your gear. For less equipment in the city, a
smaller bag is of course more convenient.

Lars