Re: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags

Subject: Re: [OM] Billingham (and other) Bags
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 08:07:06 +0000
>Careful - on another list I was on this question triggered a monster thread
>and destroyed friendships! Not funny at all!
>I have a collection of bags - found them all in junk shops, they all look
>as if a truck ran over them, they cost bugger all and I can select a bag to
>suit the situation. What I really fancy, though, is something that looks
>like one of those cycle courier type satchels that have just got popular -
>it would have to be more ergonomic than one of the standard soft box type
>constructions.
>Andrew

My wife has one of those. It came with a Nikon F I got from a friend years
ago. It is all leather. No padding though. Just a zipper down the middle of
the top. Not very ergonomic. Looks like a large handbag. Scratched up brown
leather. I'd sell it if we weren't using it to store stuff.

--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright