RE: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:45:26 +0000
At 10:31 9/6/00 , Dave Bulger wondered:

>> >Here are a couple shot with my 24/2 Zuiko:
>> >
>> >  http://johnlind.tripod.com/oly/gallery/om58.html
>> >

>> Not covered bridges again! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!
>>

>So just what are those roofs & walls for again?  <G>
>
>Dave

Well, in this particular case, the company hired to build the bridge did
mostly barn raising.  The owner of the company neglected to tell the
worksite foreman and crew what it was they were building, just where it was
supposed to go.  They thought it quite odd someone would want a barn over a
creek, but one of them observed it maximizes land space available for
crops, and that did make some sense to them.  So, they built a barn over
the creek and put the doors on each end.  <g>

-- John
Who has one of these special cropland optimizing barns for sale if you want
one <g><g>