Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 24/f2.8 compared to the Zuiko 28/f2.8
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:42:43 GMT
Yeh, I should have specified that my preference of a lens in the 35-55mm focal length for landscapes is for scenes with significant distant objects. A wider angle lens can be very useful in capturing dramatic vertical landscapes of waterfalls, mountains, trees, etc. I'm beginning to appreciate moderate telephotos for certain landscapes as well.

Lex
===