Re: [OM] Photo Catalog Programs

Subject: Re: [OM] Photo Catalog Programs
From: Motor Sport Visions Photography <msvphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2000 13:37:43 -0700
Not sure who the poster was who was looking for this type of software
but I have used, and have been very pleased with, ImageAXS Pro (go to:
http://www.caere.com/products/imageaxs/ for more information and perhaps
a free trial download). Not sure how well supported it is now that
Digital Arts and Sciences sold the rights to Caere but I would think it
is still good.

If you only wish to put together web image galleries without database
features Photoshop 5.5 does a fine job and is very fast at building the
pages.

Mike Veglia
Motor Sport Visions Photography
http://www.motorsportvisions.com