Re: [OM] Zuiko Tour 2000

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko Tour 2000
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2000 16:17:21 +0000
At 17:03 9/4/00 , Ken wondered:
>Well, I'm trying to figure out my gear selection for this trip.  Problem is
>that there will be four adults and two toddlers stuffed with a week's worth
>of camping gear in a minivan.  I have with great reluctance decided to not
>take the medium format gear because of the space requirements.  Bummer dude.

I don't have the tripod choice problem.  One thing, you can invert the post
in the 3221.  I don't know about the 3001.  If I'm forced to go lite for
general work, here's what I pack:
OM-4, T-32, 24mm/2, 35-105mm/3.5~4.5, 50mm/1.2 (body cap), 135mm/2.8,
200mm/4, 2X-A, auto extension tubes.  Fits in a small bag.  Given a choice
between including a coffee maker (with coffee for it) and something in the
bag, here's the decrement list (in order):  200/4, 24/2, 2X-A.  I will
*not* give up the java.  It's an absolute essential to having a proper
state of mind for photography.  (I'd do without TP first, you can't replace
coffee with large leaves).
:-)

-- John