Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your sp

Subject: Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spouses.
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:01:50 -0700 (PDT)
Tom Scales wrote:

> I normally don't reply to my own messages, but I do want to apologize

> to the list. I came across as a pompous ass, which I unfortunately
> seem to do some time.

If you say so, Tom - can't say I've noticed

> Things have been challenging, to say the least, recently, and so some
> fun was welcome in my life.

Of course they have and we admire your spirit. It's nice to know that
life still offers some good things for you.

> No excuses, just me being my typical a**.

Hands up all those who think Tom's an a** ..... see, Tom? No takers!
Seems like your opinion only!

> I am sorry for having posted the message.  I am fortunate in many
> ways, and count my blessings every day.....but don't need to come
> across that way.

Tom, your enthusiasm and zest for life is what comes across. I'm sure
we all feel for you and are delighted that you're still able to make
the most of your life despite the problems you and your wife have had
to face. Now, stop apologising, y'hear?

Regards,

=====
Ray