Doing business with Tom [Was Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie......

Subject: Doing business with Tom [Was Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie............]
From: John Hudson <xyyc@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 19:51:59 -0700
Ray Moth wrote:

> Tom Scales wrote:
>
> > I normally don't reply to my own messages, but I do want to apologize
>
> > to the list. I came across as a pompous ass, which I unfortunately
> > seem to do some time.
>
> If you say so, Tom - can't say I've noticed
>
> > Things have been challenging, to say the least, recently, and so some
> > fun was welcome in my life.
>
> Of course they have and we admire your spirit. It's nice to know that
> life still offers some good things for you.
>
> > No excuses, just me being my typical a**.
>
> Hands up all those who think Tom's an a** ..... see, Tom? No takers!
> Seems like your opinion only!

No hands up I see! I've just concluded the purchase of an OM2n from Tom.
Looks like, feels like, and works like the day it was made. USPS and
Canada Post both conspired to get it to my front door in the same time
it takes to get a letter from one side of greater Vancouver to the
other. Great service from the man in Austin, TX.

John Hudson