Re: [OM] Lens Cross Section Diagrams added to eSIF

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Cross Section Diagrams added to eSIF
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2000 21:14:41 +0000
Hans,

And to think all we had to do was ask nicely   ;-)

Thanks for your hard work to put it all together!  I use your site for data
at least several times each week.

You must be on a different Xoom.com server which is fortunate.  I've had no
end of problems over the past month with server gridlock getting to my site
and trying to ftp files to it.  I'm setting up a mirror on tripod this
weekend to see if it's any better.

Thanks,
-- John