Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 180 TEST !!!
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:46:19 +0800
Hi David,

Thanks for the URL, I have a copy of the Canon Lens L-Series catalogue date
back to 1984, which also mentioned how the chromatic aberration is
compensated. Similar to the information on the URL you provided, it need
glasses of different dispersions to compensate each other for different
wavelength of light. Not just due to the glass has extra-low dispersion.

C.H.Ling