[OM] Shark story revisited

Subject: [OM] Shark story revisited
From: "Charles Loeven" <cpl49@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 12:11:57 -0700
I don't think the shark story was fully covered on the list
so this is what I found out from people in the Tampa Bay area.
A man dove into the water from his back yard on Boca (not Bokeh)
Ciega bay.  That is on the south end of Pinellas County but not
yet to the inlet of Tampa Bay. A serene place.
A Bull Shark bite him under the arm all the way to his hip.
It bite out a kidney and the guy bleed to death.
Not pleasant but I hope accurate.

Charlie L.
Does the Bokeh part qualify as OM content?