Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spo

Subject: Re: [OM] Postive progress on Debbie and the ultimate excuse for your spouses.
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 05:59:17 GMT
I've only got two things to say to you, Tom:

1. You better take Debbie for a drive someplace *really* nice;

2. I wish I had your job!  (Or do I?)

Glad to hear the good news about Debbie.

Lex
===

From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:40:43 -0500

First the good news. Debbie is improving rapidly. The nourishment has made
all the difference.  She's not what I'd call 'well' yet, but the difference
is noticeable.  I'm very happy....

Of course, when she gets home, I can't hide my new toy quite as easily as a
new Zuiko....

I bought a new car.  A 2001 Corvette Convertible.

Even I realize this was a little beyond reason....