Re: [OM] Anyone know what this OM adapter is for?

Subject: Re: [OM] Anyone know what this OM adapter is for?
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:36:41 -0500
Is there any way for you to measure the diameter of those threads?
Since it says "For Olympus"  I suspect that it's not something made by Olympus
themselves.
The microscope adapters I've seen seem to be more like tubes.
It might be an adaptor to "T" or "C" threaded lenses or telescopes.

Guessing, Steve Goss