RE: [OM] Of pliers, scopes, Kentucky and audio

Subject: RE: [OM] Of pliers, scopes, Kentucky and audio
From: "Dave Bulger" <david_bulger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:11:58 -0500
I kind of figured we'd end up discussing the best use of pliers to extract
stray endoscope parts from someone who had visited Kentucky, while listening
to "Low Spark of High-Heeled Boys" on my Marantz in the background... <G>

I've noticed that off-topic subjects are generally tolerated as long as they
don't turn into flame wars.  I've also noticed that all flame wars are
off-topic.  This type of recursive logic encourages one to examine oneself
with an endoscope, and that can't be good for _anyone_.

Dave