[OM] (Fwd) [OT] Raggedy Ann got up on the wrong side of the bed? (was

Subject: [OM] (Fwd) [OT] Raggedy Ann got up on the wrong side of the bed? (was
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 19:39:41 +0000

Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:40:41 +1000
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: olylist <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OT] Raggedy Ann got up on the wrong side of the bed? (was Subject:
Re:
 [OM] Kentucky For Lex)

Calm down. I agree that Lex's constant babbling enthusiasm can get
tiring, but there is no need for your aggression (or anyone elses for
that matter) on the list. If you want to insult him or anyone else,
please do it in private.  The very least you could do is change the
topic of the message if you're not going to be adding any OM or SUV
content.
If you're really tired of deleting Lex's posts, and not just looking for
someone to beat up on because you're in a bad mood, email me )offlist -
I su*bscribe to the digest which cuts out the mailheaders which would
tell me what mailer you use) and I will give you some information on how
to set up mail filters.
Dylan  -  taking my TOPE bokeh entry tomorrow!