Re: [OM] [OT] From a booth in the back

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] From a booth in the back
From: DaEyeGuy@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 13:18:05 EDT
Charles,
I love the analogy to a bar...very well put. I too love to sit quietly,
usually tucked over in the corner near the TV ( gives a woman and escape if a
leering sort becomes a problem..), watching the flow of humanity...bars have
been a wonderful place to meet some real characters! When I went "off the
road" four years ago I missed the interaction of talking with folks from all
around in the bars...but I do think this medium (computers) provide somewhat
the same exposure and entertainment. Plus, I suppose it's a lot safer..no
political combustion can result in fisticuffs online, just nasty verbage.

In a message dated 8/25/00 1:20:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,