Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky For Lex
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 04:46:02 GMT
raggedy ann <rag@xxxxxxxxx> asserts:

Lex,
You can stick your pliers where the sun does not shine!

-Well, RA ... that was what I had in mind.

Out of respect for other list members, take this off-list.

-Ho-ho-hold it! If memory serves, raggedy person, *you* instigated the on-list unpleasantness with your rude reply to what was a simple, harmless mistake on my part. Don't expect me to put up with your hypocritical double-standard.

You know how to contact me if you want to persist in making other inane comments.

-Not my style. I don't instigate flame wars or e-bomb private e-mailboxes. *You* started this public tantrum. Anyway, why deprive other listfolk of a little amusement.

I'm sorry if your shallow ego can't take a little criticism, but again I am tired of having to delete 900f your posts. You are wasting far too much of my time. I could say a lot more, but I am restraining myself.

My shallow ego!?! That's pretty funny. Hee! I'll have to remember my delicate ego next time I'm elbow-deep in my grandson's poopy diapers. Never occurred to me how undignified and offensive that must be to my fragile self-esteem.

Look, rag, I apologize for wearying you. Life is short. Don't waste a moment more on my posts. Your e-mail server probably has a feature that facilitates auto-deletion of certain types of e-mail. Just plug my name into that feature and enjoy the extra moments of your life.

For the record I'll make this my last comment on this silliness. Please feel free to have the last word and get it out of your system.

Lex
===