RE: [OM] Kentucky

Subject: RE: [OM] Kentucky
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 00:30:20 -0400
John,
May sound funny, but you won't want to miss Mammoth Cave.  It is mammoth.
Also, many of the highways through KY are pretty, many are toll, but not
expensive.
The Lexington area is great if you like horses and gorgeous horse farms.
Cumberland Falls State Park is very interesting and pretty as well as other
KY State Parks in the SE section of the state.
Louisville has some interesting places as well as Covington and there is an
interesting exhibit on mastodons near Carrollton.
Of course, there is also the Makers Mark distillery tour!

Brian P. Huber

Troy, OH
bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello everyone,
The Mrs. and I will be in the Fort Know area in a few days.  I will be
our 1st time in Kentucky.  We're taking two days to get there from north
GA via I-65.  We'll probably take two, or maybe three to come back, so
we can take any route we want.  I've got some guide books to study but
thought I'd ask if there are any "can't miss" photo ops.  my "kit" will
be everything OM I own--two bags full--and will ride in my SUV, of
course.
Regards,
John P