Re: [OM] Kentucky

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky
From: raggedy ann <rag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:55:35 -0400
What are you talking about? What do your comments have to do with Kentucky?
Moreover, do you really consider your "suggestions" to constitute "can't miss
photo ops." for a 2 or 3 day trip to Kentucky? The question referred to
Kentucky, not Ft. Knox (Radcliffe). Lex, what do you really know about Kentucky?