Re: [OM] Kentucky

Subject: Re: [OM] Kentucky
From: raggedy ann <rag@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 17:05:22 -0400
John,
Since I doubt that other list members are interested in reading opinions on
Kentucky, I will refrain from going into details here. But, having been all
over KY, I will gladly provide my opinions if you contact me off-list. This
list is has too many daily posts as it is.  Briefly, the best scenery is
found east of Ft. Knox, in the direction of Lexington and then to the
mountains. David Muench got the cover for one of his books in my hometown.