Re: [OM] Olympus Guy

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 14:34:09 -0400
Paul is very reputable and for awhile was a member of this list.  I
understand though he will be dealing Olympus for a limited time and then
will be moving on to other interests.  I don't know if that is still his
current plan.

John  Hermanson
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 http://www.zuiko.com
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000