Re: [OM] Re: Scanner woes and lack of them on Apple Mac

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Scanner woes and lack of them on Apple Mac
From: "Lex Jenkins" <lexjenkins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 18:23:48 GMT
Uh-oh.  I smell, if not a flame war, a nanny-nanny-boo-boo spat brewing.

So why should I miss out on the fun...

I like 'em both, altho' my MacFondness is fairly recent. I'd happily take any suitable Mac and dedicate it to graphics work, while keeping a PC handy for web work and other chores.

Why not? I've got the OM-1 and my Can-not-an-OM-non gear in the same room - sometimes even in the same bag! - and no blood has been shed yet.

Lex
===